Fun Farm 2 U – Mobile Animal Farm
Fun Farm 2 U is a unique mobile animal petting farm experience, it offers children and adults of all ages the chance to have a hands on experience with a wide range of friendly, healthy & cute farm animals and poultry of all breeds, colours and sizes. We can setup our portable enclosure’s almost anywhere to suit your needs, no party too small or event too large.
The experience can cater for all types of venues and sites large & small, indoors or outdoors accommodating for all weather conditions.
Fun Farm 2 U is a unique mobile animal petting farm experience, servicing all types of events and gatherings including:
+ Markets + Grand Openings + Children’s Parties + Festivals + Regional Shows + Shopping Centres + Kindergartens + Day Care + Age Care + Public Events & More
We come to you on our custom semi enclosed animal trailer with all animals on board.
Fun Farm 2 U Mobile Animal Farm is available in the Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Surfcoast, Ballarat, Colac, Melbourne, Warrnambool, Bendigo, Shepparton, Hamilton, Horsham, Ararat, Avoca & Phillip Island to name a few.
Fun Farm 2 U offers bookings to suit all budgets and time frames. With 3 enclosures, we can cater for almost every event imaginable large & small, indoors or outdoors. We offer the following packages plus more. To secure your booking we only require a $110 Inc. GST deposit, but get in early to avoid disappointment.
Birthday Parties – Portable Enclosure:
- Fun Farm 1hr Party Booking – $396.00
- Fun Farm 2hr Party Booking – $495.00
- Fun Farm 3hr Party Booking – $627.00
Events – Trailer & Enclosure or Portable Enclosure:
- Fun Farm 1hr Event Booking – $429.00
- Fun Farm 2hr Event Booking – $539.00
- Fun Farm 3hr Event Booking – $682.00
- Fun Farm 4hr Event Booking – $825.00
- Fun Farm 5hr Event Booking – $968.00
- Fun Farm 6hr Event Booking – $1,111.00
* Travel charges will apply outside Geelong
For all day events, special requests or bookings outside of the Geelong & Surfcoast areas, please send us an email as we can accommodate for almost any type of booking. All prices above include GST.
We service VIC WIDE. Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Surfcoast, Ballarat, Colac, Melbourne, Warrnambool, Bendigo, Shepparton, Hamilton, Horsham, Ararat, Avoca & Phillip Island to name a few.
Q. I have a small backyard do you have different setup sizes?
A. Our setup sizes range from 6×3 all the way up to 10×10 and everything inbetween. Please state what size area you are wanting us to setup inso we can bring the correct setup and animals on the day.
Q. How long prior to the booking will you arrive?
A. We will turn up aprox 1hr prior to the booking this gives us plenty of time to setup which normally takes around 45min.
Q. What if it rains?
A. All our setups include marqueess which covers 80% of our enclosure
Q. Will you clean up before you leave?
A. We rake and sweep up once we have packed up. and will not leave till you are happy with the area. Sometimes our straw gets blown around and we will do our best to get it all, sometimes this is out of our control.
Q. My daughter is affraid of ducks. can you not bring any?
A. When you make the booking please mention any animals you do not wish fun farm to bring and we leave them at the farm.
Q. Do your staff have working with childrens checks?
A. Yes all our staff have WWC if you wish to witness the card please ask and we can send you a copy.
Q. Do you have insurance ?
A. Yes we carry a 10 million dollar public liability insurance, this can be sent once booking is confirmed.
Q. What payment options do you have ?
A. We accept, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Cash & Credit Card (small charges do apply for credit card) – A deposit of $110 is required to secure your booking.
Q. Do you cater for weddings ?
A. We cater for any event, from weddings to agricultural shows nothing is off limits.
Q. What animals do you bring ?
A. We bring a range of Lams/Sheep, Goats/Kids, Ducks/Ducklings, Chicks/Chickens, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Piglets & Occasionally Calves.
Q. What is the difference between the trailer enclosure & portable enclosure ?
A. Our custom one of a kind trailer enclosure feattures our big green trailer as part of the enclosure, it becomes a multi level enclosure that adds a huge wow factor to your event. This enclosure requires us to be able to drive our trailer right into position, its usually best suited to ovals, car parks or paddocks, it requires about 10m x 8m area.
The portable option is the perfect enclosure for a birthday party in a backyard or a daycare playground area. We require minimum 3m x 6m of space & can go as big as 6m x 6m
Q. Will the Children be able to touch the animals ?
A. Yes absouletly, majority of our animals have been hand raised on our hobby farm & love a cuddle. you are welcome to pat, cuddle and enjoy all our animals. Our smaller animals such as Guinea Pigs & rabbits can be held in baskets, this provides some security for the animals.
Q. How long do your parties go for ?
A. Our birthday parties start at 1hr & they can go to 3hr duration. Our event bookings can be anywhere from 1hr to 6hrs.
Terms & Conditions
Fun Farm Terms & Condtions:
- Sufficent parking must be provided for our vehicle & trailer, within 15 – 20m of enclosure if preferred.
- a non-refundable $110 deposit payment per date is requried to secure a booking. do NOT concider your event confirmed unit a deposit has been made.
- All cancellations less than 24 hours from start time will be charged at full invoice amount.
- Balance stricktly payable pre-event date. Cash/Card payments on the day for childrens parties accepted. No payment = no bookings.
- Quotations vaild for 14 days from date of issue
- PLEASE NOTE : Extreme heat policy NO BOOKINGS OVER 36 Deg
- We reserve the right to ask a child or adult to leave the enclosure if we deem the animals are in danger – Usually a 3 strike system
- Children under 5 years old must have an adult present to supervise
- We try our best to confirm bookings one week out from your event, if you have not heard from us please contact.
- If anything changes about your event, times or number of people attending please let us know at your earliest conveniance.
- Please make sure set up location is ready to go, if we are running late due to things being moved we will not make up the time.
- We do our best to always allow appropriate time to be set up in time, sometimes this is out of our control, if for some rare reason we are running late we will always make up the time.
- Our animals are our number one priority